Skip to main content

Thoughts in my head, as I lay in my bed

I have a trillion thoughts running through my mind at any given day unless I become focused on one thing. Tonight is not that kind of night. I have so many questions, so many answers, I need perspective- Just a lil insight into my head.

Let me make bonus again this month, 2 days left to pack my life, I am moving, Does God hear me? What is my purpose, time to read purpose driven life, this movie is boring, I miss him, why he texting me and not his new gf, I am happy jealous for him, I want to fall in love, what is my biggest fear, the things that go unsaid are what haunt me, Is he right for me, if not move him around, I know God hears me, I left my burdens at the altar, stop worrying, So much to do so little time, feeling a bit overwhelmed, I always push through, I dont want to be alone, does God laugh at my plans? What will happen in 6mths? Something big I feel it, Evangelism, I loved Billy Graham, I need to get back to loving my bible, was it love I felt or a really strong soul tie, I am grateful to have this, too many thoughts, need to blog this, clear your head, I will be successful, invest in myself, learn spanish or french, My handwriting is sort of cute, I know God hears me, I need to pack, I should write a white paper, writing a book seems to be hard, have I truly grown up? Sorority life is expensive, drink more water, become a travel agent, I want a baby, I want to braid my hair again, but this Black Straight look is giving me life, why can men screw everyone and everything and be heroes but women cannot, Alexander the Great had vision- I want that, feeling unsettled, restless, more to do, more to be, getting on Jenny Craig, that mess expensive, well sacrifice for the things we want, no shopping until January, it is boot season, loving this weather, I need to clean this kitchen and wash clothes, why was I so sluggish yesterday, these mamas boys smh, do I breathe mothering, guess so I am a cancer, my mama still think I cannot cook lol, I am sneaky, stubborn too, I have always lived on my own terms, faith walking is hard, stop looking back, it happened be happy, I need 2 million dollars this week and I would be good, I think I want a challenger, why not, that bill though, if my parents had a bigger house I would move back home and stunt, glad my brother got him a car, the come up, been partying for a month straight, watermelon martinis, my dreams be coming true to a sense, I feel deja vu sometimes, I hope the stuff I donate goes to someone in need, fb stalk every so often lol, she called him a lizard, I am silly, why do I crack myself up, need to get my nails done again, I love chicken fried chicken and gravy, pizza is a food group, I know what I did wrong, sigh its too late, or is it, I am not trying it again, dating is tiring, need to go to the dentist, will call my pregnancy a milkshake, cracking up again, ready to go to sleep now.... lots of thoughts, we had that in common, stop thinking, moving on, time heals all, want a new phone too, that mercedes CLK tho.... money ugh, I wanna write a postcard, time to travel again, should I do new orleans for new years, when this raise coming, I love my sister, oooh I get to shop for house stuff, I love shopping, hope that rug still at ross, my kitchen gone be on point, need a new bed, need to clear everything out and start fresh, but I have my favorites, time to clean the closet out, new apartment gone be flyy, remember flyy girl, time for a new novel...it goes on and on my friend... who really gone read this... who cares lol

Comments

  1. Hey Chantel! I enjoyed reading your blogpost but would you mind if I give you a suggestion?

    I think if you break your one big para into different paragraphs it would be easier for a reader to read.I can understand why you didn't write it in different paras as they are your continues flow of thoughts still I feel they could be better presented.

    And, you surely will be happy with whatever path you choose in life, I sense that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was just typing. The one big para is representation of how I feel. All of this at one time- building, jumbled, repeating. I appreciate the feedback glad you liked it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Single But Ready: Greater is Coming

So I am up doing some grass roots research into pursuing some passions of mine... hair and fashion.  While texting a guy who is interested in me. And it hit me. I am ready to date again! Finally. Lordt I thought I was going to be stuck in that negative stage forever! By the way the title of this post is inspired by a podcast that I listened to- that helped get me through entitled: Single But READY.. check it out it is eye opening. So if you read some of my post from the August/September period you will note the harping of the breakup and my efforts to rebound date. Well I never wrote about my perspective of trying to rebound date. Let us just say it was horrible. I truly do not recommend trying to rebound date, while being celibate and on the tail ends of a heartbreak... Nothing good comes from Nazareth right? HA.. ok. Basically as I sat here thinking back to that time period I was sooo negative. Negative Nancy welcome to the party. These guys were showing genuine interest in me an

The importance of boundaries

As I sit here in DFW international airport reading "Don't Settle For Safe" by Sarah Jakes Roberts, I am compelled to write on the importance of setting boundaries. Boundaries keep us safe. Safety is a primary foundational component of Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Basically, we need boundaries at our core in order to survive. Relationships are one of the hardest areas of our lives to create and maintain boundaries. Why is this? Our need for acceptance tugs at our inner being to disregard the natural boundaries that our conscience created for us. Whatever it may be- friends, significant others, parents or siblings we want to be accepted. But at what cost do we pursue acceptance? As I have grown and matured in all things called life, I realized that I had created boundaries that were too loose as well as disregarded others all together. I had to realign myself to think in terms of boundaries when approaching any situation. Here are a few of the questions I asked myse

Sharing: My Weekend

As promised- I wanted to share a few pictures with you all of the Valentine's Bash- hosted by yours truly this weekend for the children.. It was a success and we raised the funds needed to aid them in their next sponsored event. Here you go!!