Skip to main content

Music Therapy: On Repeat

So do not judge me this go around... but my choice in music is sort of a good indicator of where I am in life attitude wise and this playlist will probably make you believe that I am a 15 year old girl obsessed with Pop culture lol but hey I am in a good place right now lol


Side Note: Still listen to my classical music every night... so there I am still a grown up

 Heartbreaker: Justin Bieber
Work From Home: 5th Harmony
Wild Things: Alessia Carr
No: Meagan Trainor
Work: Rihanna
Collide: Justine Skye
Captivated: Lawrence Flowers
Brand New Me: Alicia Keys
Emotion: Destiny's Child
Let It Go: Chonique Sneed
Exchange: Bryson Tiller
All That Matters: Justin Bieber
Show Me Your Face: William McDowell
Cut It: O.T Genasis
Indigo: Sammie
At Your Name: Phil Wickman
You Need Me: Jacques
Picture Me Rollin: Chris Brown
Formation:Beyonce
Hollow: Tori Kelly
Love Again: Ethan Farmer
Understanding: Xscape
Runnin: Kehlani
Say It: Tori Lanez
Burnin UP: Jessie J
Mind over Matter: Daniel De Bourg
Wading: Jhene Aiko
Poetry: Tamia
Own It: Drake
Fear: Lecrae
Come Down: Lawrence Flowers
Swag Unlock: Rae Smerrurd
I Want To Know What Love Is: Mariah Carey
No Gray: Jonathan McReynolds
Cater 2 U: Destiny's Child
Call Me Crazy: Sevyn
Film Me: Eric Bellinger
Remember My Name: Chris Brown



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out this review of LARK on the Park on Google Maps https://goo.gl/maps/6Rb5soDtvrr

About Time! Queening Exponentially

I know that I am about 2 weeks late... but I am working full time and pursuing a Master's so be patient! Miss USA 2016  is exponentially several degrees above awesome. Let us take a moment to discuss what makes her awesome. 1. She is Black- unapologetic. Most definitely oozing #BlackGirlMagic the definition of #BlackExcellence and that melanin is definitely popping. I wonder what color she wears> definitely not any shade that Neutorgena offers (No Shade) but not everyone has cool, orange or yellow undertones.... some of US have prominent red undertones!!! I digress.... Handclap to the makeup artist and creators out there that cater to ALL SHADES of BLACK. 2. Member of the US Army- Patriot and passionate about it. Some of my people are not the most supportive of African Americans fighting for a country that chose to enslave and continues to mentally enslave us as a people. My goodness! Cut the girl some slack- she has chosen to sacrifice her life for others- which is t...

When.....

When Someone Shows You Who They Are.. Believe Them The First Time- Maya Angelou I took this to heart today when reflecting over my life choices and why things turned out the way they did. It was brought to my attention by my younger, middle brother that I am all too quick to cut off people. WHEN they do one thing I am like NOPE, DONE. This is a trait that I know I have and I have always viewed it as both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I cut the bull at the beginning. A curse because some people deserve another chance. It is one of those gray areas in my life that I try so hard to color in or make clear. But the real reason why that quote resonated with me is becuase there was a time in my life, these past 4 years, that I tried to not be the person who cuts others off. I tried it and it failed. This quote is true and will forever be true especially when it comes to humans. Rarely do people change to suit others. Self is always more important than others. When others tr...