Skip to main content

Current Playlist

So I have exceptional taste in music or so I believe.... it ranges from gospel to rap to classical. Check out some of the songs.

Meghan Trainor: Like I'm Gonna Lose you ft. John Legend
Jonathan McReynolds: No Gray
Ciara: Paint It Black
Nils Frahm: Me
Monica: Before You Walk Out My life
J. Moss: Good & Bad
Kehlani: Niggas
Lawrence Flowers: More
Hans Zimmer: Time
Tori Kelly: Art of Letting You Go
Rihanna: Stay
Beyonce: 7/11
Jessie J: Burnin' Up
Trey Songz: I Know
Meek Mill: Dreams and Nightmares
Kirk Franklin: Don't Take Your Joy Away
Ying Yang Twins: Get Low
Adrian Marcel: 2AM
Donnie McClurkin: Just For Me
Jhene Aiko: Comfort Inn
Kevin Gates: #IDGT
Kid Ink: Show Me
Boyz II Men: Doin Just Fine
Joelle: Wish I Never
India Arie: River Rise
Casting Crowns: Who Am I
Angel: Anita Baker
Ryuichi Sakamoto: Bibo no Aozora
Destiny's Child: Bad Habit
Fantasia: Aint Gon Beg
Karina Pasian: Last To Know
Boosie: Like A Man
Brandon Hines: Yes You Are
Ginuwine: Heaven
Tamia: Officially Missing You
Tamar Braxton: Pieces
Mali Music: One
Migos: Young Rich Niggas
Lauryn Hill: The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
Whitney Houston: You Give Good Love
Banks: Someone New
Kid Ink: Money and the Power
J.R.: Best Friend
Vashawn Mitchell: Worship Medley
Andy Grammer: Miss Me
William McDowell: I Give Myself Away
Nils Frahm: Some
Boyz II Men: I Can't Make You Love Me
Jonathan Nelson: Anything Can Happen
Tori Kelly: Funny
Trey Songz: Y.A.S
Mali Music: Fight For You
William McDowell: Wrap Me In Your Arms
Toni Braxton: Where Did We Go Wrong
Hamilton Park: Thing Called US
Earnest Pugh: Rain on us
Tamia: Me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out this review of LARK on the Park on Google Maps https://goo.gl/maps/6Rb5soDtvrr

About Time! Queening Exponentially

I know that I am about 2 weeks late... but I am working full time and pursuing a Master's so be patient! Miss USA 2016  is exponentially several degrees above awesome. Let us take a moment to discuss what makes her awesome. 1. She is Black- unapologetic. Most definitely oozing #BlackGirlMagic the definition of #BlackExcellence and that melanin is definitely popping. I wonder what color she wears> definitely not any shade that Neutorgena offers (No Shade) but not everyone has cool, orange or yellow undertones.... some of US have prominent red undertones!!! I digress.... Handclap to the makeup artist and creators out there that cater to ALL SHADES of BLACK. 2. Member of the US Army- Patriot and passionate about it. Some of my people are not the most supportive of African Americans fighting for a country that chose to enslave and continues to mentally enslave us as a people. My goodness! Cut the girl some slack- she has chosen to sacrifice her life for others- which is t...

When.....

When Someone Shows You Who They Are.. Believe Them The First Time- Maya Angelou I took this to heart today when reflecting over my life choices and why things turned out the way they did. It was brought to my attention by my younger, middle brother that I am all too quick to cut off people. WHEN they do one thing I am like NOPE, DONE. This is a trait that I know I have and I have always viewed it as both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I cut the bull at the beginning. A curse because some people deserve another chance. It is one of those gray areas in my life that I try so hard to color in or make clear. But the real reason why that quote resonated with me is becuase there was a time in my life, these past 4 years, that I tried to not be the person who cuts others off. I tried it and it failed. This quote is true and will forever be true especially when it comes to humans. Rarely do people change to suit others. Self is always more important than others. When others tr...